Pick Up days are every Tuesday in town and every other Thursday out of town. We will only pick up business documents on pick up days. All other personal shredding still needs to be scheduled to drop off at our location.
All businesses have occasion to discard confidential data such as customer lists, sales, drafts of bids, etc. that would interest any competitor. Every business is also responsible for employee records that must be kept confidential. Any establishment that discards private and proprietary data without the benefit of destruction is open to the potential risk of criminal and civil prosecution, as well as the costly loss of business.
Why choose Flinthills Services, Inc. for your confidential document destruction?
Because we offer:
- Safe, secure transportation of your documents
- We pick up a box or tons of documents one time, weekly or monthly
- You can drop off your documents, if you choose
- We are bonded and insured
- We are affordable ($0.25 per pound)
- We are friendly and service-minded
What Can We Shred?
- Financial Records
- Payroll Records
- Patient Records
- Legal Records
- Personnel Files
- Credit Card Reports
- Tax Information
- Customer Lists
- Confidential Correspondence
Schedule a pick-up or a drop-off time by using the form below.