Our Mission. Our Vision. Our Values.
We at Flinthills Services, Inc. are dedicated to providing the highest quality supports to Kansans with disabilities in Butler County. We achieve this through the efforts of choice, commitment, empowerment, individuality, and growth.
Living Life with Dignity and Purpose.
- Choice – All persons with developmental disabilities have the right to exercise their personal choices in all aspects of their lives.
- Commitment – FSI will devote all resources at its disposal to assuring that people with developmental disabilities live their preferred lifestyle and reach their full potential.
- Empowerment – All persons with developmental disabilities have the same responsibilities as all citizens – to become productive, contributing members of the community, to contribute to their individual support, to demonstrate to the community who they are and what they can do.
- Individuality – All persons with developmental disabilities have the same rights as all citizens – to express their views and define their goals, have access to quality care and services, to work and be compensated, to appropriate education, and to live in the community with other citizens.
- Growth – FSI must advocate for the rights of persons with developmental disabilities to help them recognize their inherent individual self-worth and to help them contribute to society.